Saturday 27 May 2017

Blame vs Responsibility

After 'meeting' Peter Gøtzsche in inspiring videos on 'dialogue therapy' and then again recently here in a 7m exposure of big pharma as organized crime
I looked him up in a search and alighted in a rebuttal to one of his detractors on David Healy's site.

I commented into this again on blame:


I salute such as David Healy and Peter Gøtzsche - in an inspirational recognition but not as a separating separateness of transference etc.

The one dissonance I felt in Peter's rebuttal is the use of the word 'blame'.
I invite the considering of using the word 'responsibility' - and keeping this in a context of addressing and correcting error rather than guilting. I am not suggesting NOT to prosecute criminal acts.

I wrote on a correction culture rather than a blame culture only an hour ago - when checking out Ben Goldacre's site and following a random link to his article on whistleblowing.

https://willingness-to-listen.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/whistle-blowing-aligned-in-true-witness.html

Attempts to smear, slander and lie in an act of denial and suppression to effectively persist violence or toxicity upon others can bring up feelings of hatred and rage - perhaps mixed with impotence. I believe it is sane to feel what we feel - but not allow a state of reaction to frame our perception until brought to an integration. In this is MY need for healing actively engaged - for vengeance is the nature of hate given justification and I see that that is divisive and conflicting to me - and plays support for those who fear that truth is vengeance rather than healing by the undoing or correcting errors believed real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. If your comment does not show - it is probably waiting moderation - which is when I notice the email notification!